Report a Property Maintenance Concern, Mayor Drane Stephens  or 502-743-1012

Report a Concern to Public Works, Matt McAllister  or 502-845-4268

Report Litter, Troy Popp  or 502-845-4268

Water or Sewer, Matt McAllister  or 502-845-4268

Road Condition, , Matt McAllister  or 502-845-4268

Signs, Matt McAllister  or 502-845-4268

Fireworks Usage/Abuse/Questions, Chief Wells or , or 502-845-4744

Trash Collection:

  • When setting out mattresses and box springs, they must be wrapped in order for Rumpke to haul them off.

  • Please call Rumpke at 1-800-678-6753 prior to setting large items out for pick up.

  • All trash must be bagged and boxes broken down flat.

  • Tree limbs & branches should not be more than 6" in diameter & 4' long tied and bundled.

Need more information? Contact Donna Rangel,  or 502-845-4159


 Eminence KyHome Eminence KyDirectory Eminence KyMinutes Eminence KyOrdinances Eminence KyAttractions Eminence KyBusiness Eminence KyAlbum Eminence KyLinks Eminence KyHistory Eminence Ky Facebook Eminence KyF.A.Q.

5115 South Main Street   |   PO BOX 163  |   EMINENCE KY   40019  |    Phone:  502 845-4159   |   Fax:  502 845-8066
Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.

Hearing Impaired may contact the City through the Kentucky Relay Service
by Voice or TTY at 1-800-648-6056 or 711 in Kentucky.


Hosted by
My Cottage Web Studio

This site owned by The City of Eminence Kentucky.
Custom Graphics and Design Copyright 2001-2020 Joyce K. Meyer. All Rights Reserved
(Except where otherwise noted.)
This site was created by My Cottage Web Studio 04/15/01and revised on 07/09/20.